NEW! Carbon Super Sportsman 2+2 IO-540 – 307HP
N319PB Serial #7317
Carbon Fiber Fuselage
150 KTAS – 945 lb Useful Load
Custom Built by Ted Setzer and Harry Delong
NEW! Much, Much, Lower Price – $355,000.00 US
This is truly “One of Kind” because it’s the only Super Sportsman in the world. Powered by a 307 HP, Lycoming IO-540 engine, SDS Integrated Electronic Ignition-Fuel Injection system. Extensive development by one of the most experienced Sportsman experts in the world. Ted Setzer is an original co-founder of Stoddard-Hamilton Aviation. He has over 43 years of continuous and consistent, sustaining development, innovative modifications, and upgrades of all Glasair product lines from the very beginning with Glasair 1, 2 series, 3, Glastar and Sportsman. This aircraft is Super Loaded with many options.
See 60+ additional photos in an Online Photo Album: https://photos.app.goo.gl/cMDxVxwWEScnJaWm7
Engine and Propeller:
- 3-Blade 76 “Composite Whirlwind, (30 tach hours TTSNEW)
- Lycon IO-540, Parallel Valve Engine rated at 307 HP, Power Enhanced by Lycon Engines of Visalia, CA– (30 tach hours TTSMOH)
- Machined, Lightweight Starter Ring Gear
- Machined Anodized Valve Covers
- Machined O-ring Groove in Case Halves-Eliminates Engine Oil Leaks
- Dual Stainless-Steel Exhaust, Flow Matched Cylinders, Compact, Cleanable Oil Filter Housing
- 60 Amp, Belt-Driven Alternator, 30 Amp Backup Alternator, Dual Battery & Bus Electrical System, Lightweight Earthx Lithium Iron Phosphate Batteries
- 80 gallons total, 100 LL Fuel (72 Gallons plus 8-gallon reserve tank).
- Simple Digital Systems (SDS) Electronic Ignition -Electronic Fuel Injection
IFR Avionics: Professionally Built by Aerotronics, Billings, MT
- Advanced Flight Systems Touch 5800 left, 5600 right w/ Angle of Attack, Synthetic Vision, Plates /Charts Capable
- Garmin GTN 650 NAV/IFR GPS/COM
- Garmin GTR 225 Com #2, Garmin GMA 340 Audio Panel
- Garmin ADS-B In/Out
- 4 seat headset outlets, with Pilot/Copilot Panel Powered (Lemo or Bose Style) jacks.
- Advanced auto pilot coupled-integrated into AFS EFIS Screens and panel mount control.
- Airtex 406 MHz ELT, Heated Pitot
- LED Nav Strobes/ Wingtip Mounted HID Landing Lights
- Seat back adjusters, fore and aft, both pilot and co-pilot
- Rosen Sun Visors
- Magnetic door holders secure the main doors firmly open during ingress/ egress.
- Aft Facing Rear Seats
- Cabin Heater / Windshield Defroster, (Dual heat muff plus dual cabin heat valves for extra heating capacity)
- 2-inch Fresh Air Eye-Ball Vents
- Matching Ignition, and door lock keys
- Andair Fuel Valve
- Full dual controls and brakes, four-switch (fighter style) stick grip (Pilot side only): PTT, Trim, Auto pilot disengage, Com Flip Flop
- Lighted Electrical Switches on Rheostat Dimmer
- 12Volt Auxiliary Power Outlet
- Ships Battery Charging Cord Inside Cabin Under Panel
- Wheel fairings, Strut and Flap Track Speed Fairings
- Halon fire extinguisher
- Lightweight Fabric Covered Ailerons
- Hard-Anodized Flap Tracks with Custom Aerodynamic Fairings
- Extended Vertical Fin and Rudder by 5”
- Titanium Firewall
- Always Hangared – No Damage History
- Stunning, Custom 4 color paint scheme by Jeff Miller
- Professional Transition Training and Delivery available after the sale but not included in sales price
- Electronic Logs Available to view on request.
- See 60+ additional photos in an Online Photo Album: https://photos.app.goo.gl/cMDxVxwWEScnJaWm7
NOW! in Tail Wheel Configuration with 31” Alaskan Bush Wheels. Extended Main Gear Legs with Convenience Steps and T-3 Tail Wheel Mounting Bracket. Buyer’s Choice, Trike or Tail Wheel for the same price or both included for additional cost.
FLAP EXTENSIONS: Available, Call for Price
CLAMAR 2500 AMPHIBIOUS FLOAT OPTION: Available, Call for Price
Aircraft is Located at Arlington Municipal Airport, Arlington, WA (KAWO). Shown by appointment only. Please call or email to arrange to see this unique, one of a kind aircraft. Professional Transition Training is available after for an additional fee after the sale but is not included in the sales price